- This event has passed.
Two Hours of Quiet – First Spiritual Exercises Tasters
November 30, 2019 at 9:00 am - 11:00 am
On the last Saturday of each month take some time out to refresh and restore yourself and join us at Faber Centre for these First Spiritual Exercises Tasters.
- 29 June – Ignatian Mindfulness facilitated by Chris Webb – This Spiritual Exercise is about sharpening our awareness and expressing love in action as we remember the gifts we have received and benefited from.
- 27 July – Ignatian Indwelling facilitated Sr Angela Botti – We contemplate how the Trinity dwells within us as a source of nourishment and inspiration. Join us for this two hour mini-retreat and take time out to refresh and restore yourself.
- 31 August – Ignatian Encouragement facilitated by Chris Kennedy – We consider how God looks at us with encouragement to take heart.
- 28 September – Ignatian Wellness facilitated by Meredith Nicholls – In today’s Spiritual Exercise I ponder Jesus as healer surrendering my vunerabilities and need for healing to the Lord so that he may better work through me.
- 26 October – Ignatian Action facilitated by Chris Webb – We contemplate the reality of service seeking to understand my gift revealed in service and how service enhances life and happiness.
- 30 November – Ignatian Listening facilitated by Chris Kennedy – In the last retreat in this series we ponder Jesus as one who listens to me and enhances my capacity for listening to others.
The suggested donation for each two-hour mini-retreat is $10.
All are welcome on the day, however, please make a booking if you can.