- This event has passed.
Two Hours of Quiet – a Monthly Mini-Retreat
March 28 at 7:00 am - 9:00 am
An event every month that begins at 7:00 am on day Last of the month, repeating until November 28, 2020
One event on April 18, 2020 at 7:00 am
Each month we explore an Ignatian theme from the First Spiritual Exercises.
The retreats are scheduled from 7:00am to 9:00am on the last Saturday of the month (the exception being 18 April so as not to clash with Anzac Day).
We invite you to join us for these two hours to take time out to refresh and restore yourself.
- 28 March – Ignatian Vision – we consider how the Spirit hovers over us in her work of continuing creation.
- 18 April – Ignatian Evolution – we consider how the Father grew me out of the stars, the earth, through evolution.
- 30 May – Ignatian Incarnation– we consider how Jesus, as Homo sapiens, a human being, share in my humanity.
- 27 June – Ignatian Creation – we consider how our Creator calls us as very good. With imagination we contemplate creation.
- 25 July – Ignatian Relationship – I consider how Jesus is looking at me as a friend. We take time to anchor ourselves in the power of divine relationship.
- 29 August – Ignatian Acceptance – we direct our whole self to the Jesus who accepts the burdened.
- 26 September – Ignatian Imagination – we direct ourselves to the Jesus who receives. We imagine bringing to Jesus people who have much to give.
- 31 October – Ignatian Sharing – I direct my whole self toward Jesus who gives generously.
- 28 November – Ignatian Healing – I direct my whole self toward Jesus the healer. I recall people I know who need healing and imagine bringing them to Jesus.
Suggested donation $10